RESPONSE TO GENETIC INQUIRIES
Attachments and Notes:
1. Photo of Dolce Vida as a pup -- about 4 months old.
2. Photo of adult Dolce Vida
3. Dolce Vida Snuggling a Friend
Rick, I shall copy the following results to Guardian Sarah also, and note what I see in Dolce Vida's file. Bottom Line: Dolce Vida is PERFECT.
There is quite a bit of information here, and while it looks complex, it isn't; it's just a large amount of information, "sound and fury, signifying nothing," because the 'variant' noted below, which can be a serious issue in some dogs, is common/normal in lineages that have Cocker Spaniel. NO XANADU Dogs have been affected by this variant (again, to my knowledge--as you will see).
Lineage notes noted below and in subsequent email(s).
4-6. Screenshots of Dolce Vida's Genetic Health Report Summary
Of the 168 Genetic Tests in this Report, Dolce Vida has 'One Variant'
Screenshots explaining a 'linkage' test and 'provisional' test.
7-8. ScreenS. 7 explains what IVVD is.
9. SS 'How to Interpret these Results'
(Please note information regarding lineages that ordinarily carry this variant and that notes 'Cocker Spaniel, Corgi, Dachshund, Beagle, where IVVD is the usual (normal, ordinary) component of the breed (especially short-legged breeds), but has no health impact, Your puppy should have about 6.1% Cocker Spaniel in his lineage.)
10. Photo of Girl, unaffected IVVD Cocker Spaniel in Dolce Vida's lineage (still alive and very healthy, as are her Cockapoo puppies (also in the XANADU Breeding Program).
The Cockapoo lineage development through our XANADU Dogs originated because of their longevity factor. The Cockapoo lines ordinarily live longer than either the parent Miniature Poodle or the Cocker Spaniel. It is not uncommon for a Cockapoo to live to be 14 to 19 years old and (depending on so many other contributing factors) be in very good health.
11. Photo of Girl's Cockapoo Litter with Guardian, Snow, on far Right. To my knowledge, ALL Alive and Well to date.
The following dogs in this lineage are the world's sweetest and VERY smart dogs--all LOVE.
The following breeds are included in Dolce Vida's lineage. Photos may not have attached in order.
1. Intl. Champion Glitz & Glamour (Sweet, red medium Poodle) PennHip Perfect 100%
2. Reba Jontue, Standard Poodle, and so sweet. (no known genetic issues in 40 puppies or in parent lineages). Wonderful girl.
3. Champagne, out of Pattycake (Perfect Embark Test Results)
4. Pattycake, out of Aussiepoo Cherub (Please note that beloved Pattycake died when a cyst burst in her heart. She was only four years old. XANADU replaced Pattycake free of charge(; replacement is Lady Moon).
5. Roo, Small Blue-eyed AussiePoo (from outside breeder) Not Tested.
(Blue-eyed moyen Poodle, perfect Embark test results)
6. Cherub, out of Roo (no spine issues here!)
7. River, (Parent dogs tested perfect; cleared by lineage) VERY Smart, Good Boy
8. Bleu, Blue-Eyed Merle Pomeranian (who is unusually calm and sane for a bouncy Pom)
9. Saint W/ Dam, Penny. Saint is a Samoyed and very soft coated. Penny is out of (perfect) Lulwah.
10. Feather, Siberian Husky out of Husky Ranch Kennel
11. Penny & Saint's Pup Description
12. Lulwah, Gold and white Doodle, 100% PennHips, like both parents
13. Alice--Habeebtea Al Ice, Perfect Hips--Saluki and my best friend. Imported from Qatar. Died at age
14. VanRomeo, From Vancouver. Shady Maples Kennel--a blue-eyed DoubleDoodle. Photos may be out of order. This pretty moyen Doodle was Golden Retriever X Labradoodle. Perfect Genetic testing, and blue eyes with bi-color gold and white coat.
Hushpuppy, Big and beautiful BerneDoodle.
Litter Description of Hushpuppy & Pete's Pups
Comet (Tri-Color phantom moyen Doodle) Excellent Hips.
Myrrh (Comet's Doodle Dam) PennHip Perfect Hips